This project was made possible by the generous support of our sponsors:
- Ohio Humanities Council
- Oxford Community Foundation
- Miami University:
- AccessMU Center,
- Center for American and World Cultures,
- College of Arts and Science,
- Department of Statistics,
- The Humanities Center,
- Individualized Studies Program (Western Program),
- Media, Journalism and Film,
- Miami University Bookstore,
- Miami University Libraries,
- Office of Institutional Diversity and Inclusion,
- Office of the President,
- Office of the Provost,
- Office for Research of Undergraduates,
- Physical Facilities, and
- Western College Alumnae Association
This project is made possible in part by The Ohio Humanities Council a State Affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Any views findings conclusions or recommendations expressed in this website do not necessarily reflect those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Banner Image: Courtesy of George Hoxie Collection, Smith Library of Regional History, Lane Public Library, Oxford, OH.